Sunday 15 December 2013

another arousal on a Saturday night


Have you guys ever encountered such hectic times to make decisions on where to go?? for me the hardest questions would be "go where yumcha?" or "where to go after this?" or "makan what ah?". damn those questions are not meant to be answered at all. even harder than exam questions LOL (if only exam questions are like that). 

So me and my friend were just chillin at Bangsar wanting to get our 'homework' done, but you know lah it's so difficult to not go somewhere else on a Saturday night! yeah after hesitating and dragging while walking from one street to another street and exposing ourselves to the possibility that we might be robbed, we finally decided to head to Tate at The Intermark. YAY never been this place before. was totally excited!

It's rather easy to miss this bar cos you might just think there's nothing here except Providence and meaningless walls. BUT the entrance door is actually on the wall itself so if you see a wooden bar on one of these walls, push it and you'll enter a totally different zone. kinda shocking at first cos I was kinda lost and my friend just pushed on the wall and i went like "whoa~ this place is so private and cool" but, it turned out quite crowded inside and wasn't as private as it seemed. We sat just beside the entrance which totally spoiled the whole atmosphere. BUT BUT BUT yeah, nvm cos the bar was totally packed. nope, NOT with hairy rich uncles but..........with a great deal of pretty girls or at least sufficient enough to make you slobber. no joke. damn pretty that you'll just drool even if you're a girl. gosh I seriously think i need plastic surgery now. *self esteem issue!

since I can't possibly humiliate myself by ordering orange juice in the bar, I went for cocktails instead. actually all of us did but I only had one for myself. Lemon Meringue Martini was my pick. never heard of it before so I was eager to try out this cocktail. I personally think it's more suitable for ladies but if you have even the slightest aversion towards alcohol like me, you should totally try this. very minimal pungent taste of whichever type of alcohol which I obviously don't know cos I'm not an expert in alcohol tasting. just a wild guess, maybe gin or vodka cos it still does contain a little bit of the choking and bitter taste which made me have this gag reflex afterwards. yes that's how noob I am. don't laugh, I'm still learning. :(




btw I googled all the Tate photos cos I did not capture any photos of the place that night :( damn fail I know but I was too carried off by the foreign environment.. but the surroundings really is as pretty and enjoyable as the photos look

the bartender firing the frosting on top of ma Martini. luckily it did not went on fire cos I remember setting the frosting on fire when I made lemon meringue long time ago.
our awesomely pricey drinks. worth the penny
Apparently I went with the non-camwhore gang so no photos besides the drinks were taken. lol. but we did take some photos after that, that is outside the bar. yeaps. that's how I came up with My Facebook cover photo. totally a nice place to shoot all our ootd shots! awesome awesome awesomeeeeeeee. One of my friends who went with us happened to be a photographer which made things even more awesome cos I know we'll definitely produce nice nice photos. too bad he didn't bring his dslr along so the qualities of the photos were kinda sucky :(

fake pose with real people


Tate isn't a bad place after all but mind you, it'll be real packed on weekends and it's real difficult to get seats. I'd want to try Providence next time! soon I hope. :D

gosh, Christmas is just around the corner. I'm totally excited and hopefully this time it's gonna be a rather different and special one... any suggestions for what I can do for Christmas? :D


LuYourHighness

No comments:

Post a Comment