Tuesday 17 December 2013

OOTD for Christmas?


Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
Jack Frost nipping at your nose
Yuletide carols being sung by a choir
And folks dressed up like Eskimos

hmm... what do I want for Christmas this year?

hello frienzies! eight more days to Christmas! so what's in your wishlist this year? mine is rather simple. I don't need all fancy pancy impressive presents because I'm not materialistic at all if you believe. All I want this time is to take at least TEN OOTD shots on Christmas day. yes it's so weird I know and I just have this sudden pop in my head to do ootd shots, and now I'm terribly lusting for this.


so, who on earth would want to spend their Christmas watching me change into different attires and misuse their time doing a photo shoot for me? please tell me. lol. totally abusing them and their time.

what if I ask for a rat? as a pet of course and not to feed my rabbit but to keep him company. I'm feeling all festive already. wth is wrong with me? I've never been so enthusiastic and thrilled about Christmas. maybe it's gonna be a really really delightful one with a little bit of romance? who knows hahaha.

actually I would rather not contemplate about stuff that I desire cos I just might be disappointed. fingers crossed. hopefully this time it's gonna be a memorable one, and of course that does include fake-candid OOTD shots! looking forward to create wonderful memories. :)

*end of another random post*


LuYourHighness

No comments:

Post a Comment