Monday 25 November 2013

addicted to coffee


It's like a trend nowadays to post photos of coffees with artistic designs on instagram. So in order to keep up with the "trend", I've been hunting for cafes which serve not only cute coffees, but also tastes nice! I was searching randomly around Setia Walk, Puchong and found this place called TiPsy Brew O'Coffee. So me and my friend decided to try out that new place. We wanted to request for a latte with cute and artistic coffee art but the waitress there was so grumpy. seriously? is that how you treat your customers ah? Lol. so we decided to just give in to whatever design lah. dammit. For myself, I ordered a slice of toffee banana cake and Janice ordered cappucino i think. I'm not really a coffee person; I only like the design on it for the sake of posting on my blog or instagram. :D

 Cappucino for Janice; Toffee banana cake for myself :)  Honestly, the cake was kinda nice. Just a lil sweet and the caramelized banana was a perfect match with the vanilla spongecake lol. I WAS TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE COFFEE ART LAH! ok whatever just let it go

They have these jars of different coffee beans with a brief info about them at the counter. Kinda nice lah cos I've never known anything about coffee beans.

The atmosphere of Tipsy cafe. It doesn't look and feel that cozy but, overall was okay lah. The lady at the counter who I think is the boss of the place was so kind. She's always smiling at customers unlike the grumpy old lady that goes around staring at people as if you're gonna mess the place up. grr

Lol. Pretending to be studious but actually I was just randomly thinking of a name for my blog. :D

Since it was still early, we went to try out V Park at Top (Sky Bar). I think it's quite new as I've never heard anyone talking about it or maybe it just sucked?
For me it was kinda cozy and a nice place to chill. I ordered V President cocktail. 

Just before entering the bar. Kinda nice lah cos it's quite deserted and not many people visit this place. So I can have all the space to myself. :D Me and Janice had a nice chat that night and that made me know more about her stuff. yeah "stuff" lol erhemmm*

That's all for today! oh yeah, please do leave some comments on what to blog for my next post/ improvement maybe? see y'all next time!
P.S: sorry for the bad quality photos. They were all taken by my HTC phone


LuYourHighness


2 comments: