Saturday 23 November 2013

Just to Sweeten Up My Life

 
Have you ever imagined a life without stress? no studies. no work. NO DRAMAS! *perfecto*
lol if only my life is like that, then I wouldn't look so dead like a zombie right now.
 
Final year project and assignments (neverending) really spoil my mood. Imagine waking up every day worrying about the same stuff over and over again, but you're just too lazy to do anything about it. haha yea, that's me. I'm totally lazy to start off anything especially when it comes to uni stuff. DAMN SICK LAH. Sometimes it reaches a point where I just feel totally blank and desert myself from the world! I'm not that type of emo kid lah but I always need a time for myself as well to do reflections and shit lol. Okay i better stop blabbering about my life here or else you guys might think I'm this ungrateful kid that is unsatisfied with every good he has. haha.

To run away from reality, I went for high tea with one of the hottest girl in town, Janicekbaby (claimed by herlsef) and also another close friend of mine, Yokepei. Yeah just another excuse for another self pampering session lol. We went to Intercontinental Hotel and as usual, high tea set is a must.
 

 Me and the girls. Hawt! psssssst
 

Honestly, I have to say those cute little bites tasted real good and I'll return for this again next time. One thing i discovered that day was my GIRL friends can really eat a lot. Kept on snatching food lah like greedy aunties! despite that I only got to eat so little (size of my nail) for each. :( ok lah, joking only. BUT its really pricey though, average of RM5 for a piece (pocket totally burnt) lol. Oh well, what's important was the experience and fun memories i gained with them. :D
 
I really need to have more fun. NO MORE STUCKED IN UNI! bye
 
 
LuYourHighness



 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment