Tuesday 26 November 2013

artsy partsy


Hello everyone! I've been wanting to blog so much lately. Not sure if it's because this blogging thing is new or it's really my interest and PASSION to blog. Nowadays I will just bring my laptop around and whenever I find a nice spot to chill I'll take it out and start drafting my new post. At least I get to spend time in a wiser manner lah compared to just sitting down there with friends gossiping about other bitches on campus (maybe) :P

Recently I visited Publika which I'm sure is not foreign to most of us. It's a really nice place to chill lah. How I wish I live 5 minutes apart from this mall so I can come visit here and just spend the rest of my day at any random cafes. Plus the quirky design of this mall makes it stand out from other conventional malls here in KL. So I guess that's why most hipsters choose to spend their past time here? including myself i only love this place, not that I'm a hipster

One thing cool about the Ben's grocery store here is the restaurants inside the grocery itself. Plenty to choose from including non-halal places. As for this time, I went to try out Ben's General Food Store. I ordered Breakfast Pizza (that's the name) and also beef lasagna with roast potato and string beans as side dish.


Breakfast Pizza with beef bacon, chicken sausage and egg with mozarella topping. It's really nice lah with the thin cracker-like crust which I LOVEEEEEEEEE. but the portion was rather big for two. Maybe you can have this with your family? :D


Beef lasagna with a side dish of roast potato and string beans. Honestly I think the side dish tasted much better than the lasagna. The presentation of the lasagna itself looks like people's puke? NO HEART PUT INTO MAKING IT grr

Overall experience there was just okay. Atmosphere was totally spoiled by a stupid uncle that sat at the table beside mine. He was coughing and making sounds as if he's gonna throw out a huge pile of phlegm just to obtain peoples' mercy. Or maybe he got TB? wth omg I donwana be infected! I'm too young to die.

Okay enough with the uncle. I left the place right after I was done with my meal. Gosh couldn't tahan him at all. Next I went to Coffee Societe which was located a few lots from Coffee Stain. I only wanted to kill time and also to update my blog here. Don't be confused when you ask for the wifi password here. They'll tell you "idontknow" which is the password for the wifi lol.


 I love it here. The last time I came here I was sitting on the plastic typa chair which was uncomfortable cos you get numb ass after a while. lol. BUT this time I got the sofa seats. Deco here is nice too. Not too artistic and classy that will make you feel "stiff" and controlled.




A few not-sure-if-its-antique items to deco the space beside the main entrance. Kinda cool that they provide a small chair for you to sit and take a photo there.


Caramel latte and a normal latte. I'm not a coffee person really but I think I'm starting to like flavoured lattes as they are not as bitter and taste more milky and creamy than normal ones.

That's how I spent my day here in Publika. I really love hanging out with my friends as we can talk and gossip about people for a long long time. ahahaha I'm not a double standard typa person but I think everyone enjoys gossiping about the people they hate LOL


Okay lah. That' all for today! Okay maybe I sounded too harsh on that poor coughing uncle. I'm SORRY! Please recover soon. *guilty*




LuYourHighness

1 comment:

  1. you know once you start liking coffee it becomes an everyday habit and eventually grow broke spending extra $$$ on beans from god knows where!

    ReplyDelete