Monday 2 March 2015

OH OH TEE DEE #OOTD

Hey guysssssss! and girls! I'm having problems catching up with my blog updates cos there's just nothing much going on around me! I wake up feeling bored and sleep feeling bored oh my gawd. I really don't mind any dramas now in my life cos I'm lack of them! lololllllll

Well since I have nothing exciting to blog about, I'll talk my outfit then. I really love this outfit. Layering has always been my thing because I'm quite thin and by layering I'll at least look like I have normal body weight and buffer too!




I wore a white shirt as my first layer, then put on a pullover to bulk up myself. For this outfit I chose to wear it with a tie to match my jacket and pants, and also to look smarter. Since the overall was quite formal, I put on a denim jacket with leather sleeves to bring more fun in the outfit, and also I cuffed up a lil bit of my skinny chinos to make everything look more casual.


Since there was a lot going on with my outfit, I decided to let my hair down and simple just to tone down the whole look. The statement piece would be my all time favourite watch, and on the other wrist I wore a bracelet which was a gift from my friend.



So, what do you guys think of this #ootd? Yay or nay? Comment so I can learn and improve! :D

Till next time... x

Lucaseelau

4 comments: