Tuesday 10 March 2015

HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW

HEY GUYS! i've been wanting to express this out for a long long time but I just didnt know how. How can some people be so cruel? Are they born like that without the slightest kindness in them? I've been facing too much recently.

I've been discouraged A LOT by people around me. They've been telling me things like I should not be blogging cos my contents are boring! oh gosh that's like getting grade E after studying so hard. Some people even commented saying I am known for my looks only, and not my ability. I admit I cant really accept rude comments, especially from people that I know. Just because you cant make it there doesn't mean I have to fall together with you.

Another thing is that some people especially girls can be so mean and bitchy. I guess that's why guys are always scared of girls, and because of this girls become more bitchy cos they think they own it all! ps: not all girls are bitches This particular girl that I know is the queen of all bitches. maybe cos it's because of my anger but it's been t4 days since it happened and I'm still pissed! I can just pour liquor on her head and throw a lighted match on it and laugh while watching her burn. I'm not gonna explain what she did but, you guys should know how bitches act right. AND NOW TO THE BITCHES OUT THERE! KARMA BITCH! KARMA!

damn I just needed a place for me to let it all out. I hope this will never ever happen to me again! Leave some comments guys and let me know if it's my problem or bitches do deserve punishment! grrrrrrrr

Lucaseelau

5 comments:

  1. Feel you...just went through something that i think it's far worse than yours.....definitely there's too many B*tches...B*astards out there...this ugly flaw in society has somehow grown to accept this fault with ignorance.
    Put it this way...when you have people that loves you entirely for you who are , you tend to have haters too. So don't be discouraged. People can be hypocrites and say what they what. Just be true to yourself. After all, do you think they really bother ? They are more selfish to think of themselves for the matter of fact they probably am feeling threatened by you. Angst is a must but don't be a bitter hater like them. Keep it up and going. Cheers!!! - sookfongxoxo [thewhiterabbit]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think one thing people fail to realize is that we will always be too much, too abnoxious, too confident, too overbearing, too happy, too smart to other people. To them, we will never be enough. But it all comes down to the fact that, they can't stand us because we don't act the way they want us to act.

    But I truly believe that, you'll be able to embrace the suck and overlook their childish acts and words not because you're over confident, but because you're the better person. There are two quotes that I really love, and that is " Stand up for the things that you believe in, even if you're standing alone " and " No matter how loud their opinions are, never let them dictate who you are".

    I sincerely do hope that you'll have a wonderful day ahead of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lynna! I don't really mind anymore and slowly picking up the skills to ignore those mean comments. Thanks for the advice! :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Lucas, been reading your blog lately, this post caught my attention though, I know it a little too late, haha :).Anyway, I been through the wringer(not the part of "I am known for my looks only, and not my ability", cause I dont have the look like you, I mean i been through the situation), and I can't tell you how to handle it and how to manage your problem,but one thing I can share with you and what I learn that you can never fight fire with fire, in my opinion, it better for you to ignore(i know it sound cliche and it easier said than done), not that you completely ignore their comments, like me, I do listen to all those bad comment cause sometime it can improve your self for a better. Anyway, the important thing just do thing what you like to do, and ultimately, even though people treat you badly, try to take a higher road and be kind & strong. I hold to word "kindness and being a gentlemen is a politeness of a prince" haha i know it macam over sedikit but that what i think. and lastly, you have draw a line for them and stand your ground, show that even thought you are kind-hearted, and gentle person but they have to remember that you are strong and very firm with your principle and believe and never let them PIJAK KEPALA just because you being kind to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheer up..just don't let people bring you down..😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete