Tuesday 11 November 2014

The Balcony Bar & Restaurant, Johor Bahru

Hey guys! Here's another foodie goodie update. I have been eating a lot recently and this is one of the places I've been to. The Balcony Bar & Restaurant, Johor Bahru! I really love the interior of this place. So pretty and cozy. I have one big regret though. I should have gone to this place at night! I swears this place looks prettier at night when all the lights are on. I ordered a few dishes for myself #obese and my brother ordered chicken chop. Here are the photos!

you'll see this huge green signboard lol

the menu





imagine the lights lighting up at night

the smoking area outside



mushroom soup! this is literally like a mushroom puree lol




this one is love! yumsssss
OKAY THAT'S ALL! if any of you happen to be in jb then make sure to visit this place!
Adress: Wisma SP Setia, No S2-0115, Jalan Indah 15, Bukit Indah, Johor Bahru
Nice food with affordable prices! teehee so hungry now gonna grab some fooooooood see ya! x

LucaseeLau

1 comment: