Wednesday 22 April 2015

Swich Cafe, Publika

Hey guys! How r u guys? Recently I went to Publika and came across this really cute café called Swich Café. I've seen it a few times but never tried it cos it looked kinda dodgy (just being honest)

BUT... all negative thoughts changed after looking at their cakes. Damn cute omg I wanna try all of them but I could only eat one myself. So I went for the unique one, the Cempedak cake! ikr who on earth would come up with such a flavor... hahaha

The cake was really good, at first bite. Then I started to get "nauseated"... lol cant think of a word to describe 'jelat' in English. Its really rich and creamy, and I guess it might suit some people's liking. Here are some of the photos I took... Really nothing special about the photos but you could really tell how creamy it is from the picture rightttttt...

 
Tbh I'm drooling right now looking at these pictures. Damn I think  I'd go back to try out other cakes! I saw their red velvet was soooo nice.. I wonder how it'd taste like. Heheh...
 
K that's all for this time! Signing off with a pic of me munching on the cake :P
 
 
 

 Till next time, x!

Lucaseelau

1 comment: