Wednesday 25 December 2013

my unlucky Christmas

I spent my Christmas on the bed this year. WHYYYYYYY *sigh*.. I have measles (i think) cos there're rashes all over my body, except for my face which is a relief cos I can still go out after wrapping myself up with long jeans and a shirt. but why! fever and cough and flu on Christmas day. sigh. I have no courage to consult a doctor at all because I'm scared he might give me odd medicines or jabs. 
such a kid I know :(

i'm so scared lah. I'm not even sure if it's measles or possibly other skin diseases. my skin now has red small dots all over like pinkish freckles and if I scratch they'll turn into red bumps! what made me think of it as measles was the rashes came after severe fever and sore throat. Darn it why! and my breath stinks now so I ain't opening my mouth till next year (which is only 6 days away lol).

anybody can help me with this? I'm too timid for a doctor, unless if the doctor comes to my place and forces me to have a shot ON MY BUTTOCKS! :( advice me please!

oh wellzz, Merry Christmas guys! I hope you guys are enjoying your ass out now cos you might not know what'll happen the next minute. Just pray you don't get odd skin issues like me. HOHOHO~


LuYourHighness

1 comment:

  1. you had better see the doctor before the measles thing grow to your face. *touch wood* but...yeah.

    ReplyDelete