Sunday 8 December 2013

life as you know it

i need a day off at the beach, and this is totally irrelevant to this post
LIFE STINKS! and you know it. It doesn't matter whether it's about your studies or social life, they all stink. I'm not trying to be all negative about things but, maybe one day I might start to love my life when I finally figured out the meaning behind all these obstacles I'm facing right now. If there's really one good thing about life, that would be your FnF (family and friends). Yes, even though you might not know what on earth are they talking about sometimes or even worse, having your parents to make decisions for you without you knowing! *luckily my parents wouldn't do that but I've heard of many cases as such from others. BUT, your parents are the ones that made you and supported you since young and your true friends will always be willing to listen to you and give you a proper advice.

I've came across so many types of people. Some who will help you build the best of you and some bullshitty ones that piss you off all the time or give you the worst advice that you find em so ridiculous but at the same time you can only pretend to listen. Speaking of which I've heard of the most aberrant advice from the people around me but I've never dared to stood up and just tell them it's all wrong. Some people might even gossip bad things about you when you're around. Is that considered backstabbing? or is it too liberal and instead I should just accept that things are getting more realistic as I grow up which will really downcast me as a person that's still "unseasoned" to face the complex world.

Nevertheless, not all incidents in my life are bad. I do experience some favorable ones. I've met new people from my university and I still hangout with them until now. Some of my friends from my hometown study here too which makes things even more fortunate for me as I suck in making new friends. They really keep a company a lot when I'm in KL and I'm really grateful to have met all these jovial people as part of my merry messy life LOL.

You must be wondering why am I writing all these shitz. ahaha. It's because it's my blog and I just feel sharing my thoughts here. please don't call me a weirdo because some people do call me that :(

life is never perfect. I really hope one day I can have that life I've always wanted and just smile everyday.


LuYourHighness

No comments:

Post a Comment