Wednesday 6 May 2015

Smart casual #ootd

Hey there! How have you guys been? I realized I've only done one fashion post before. So, here's another one. I really love this outfit cos it looks smart, clean, and effortless. I really enjoy layering my outfit to make me look less like a satay skewer lolol.

For this outfit, I wore a shirt, and a blazer over it, matched with a pair of working trousers lol. ikr damn formal but I paired this outfit with a pair of white New Balance sneakers, which made me look more relaxed and fun.

My nerdy specs with silver frame. How do I look with these on?
Close-up shot. I've been rather dull with my accessories selections lately. Any websites where I can shop for nice accessories?
Overall view of the outfit. What do you guys think?
In general I really love how this outfit turned out to be. Of course I don't get to dress up like this all the time or people would think I'm crazy haha. Tell me what you guys think of this outfit and if you have any questions, please comment in the section below to help me improve! Off to high tea now.. talk to you guys soon! <3 <3 loads of loves.....


Lucaseelau

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion your choice of accessories is quite good. Masculine and chic, not dull at all. n.n

    ReplyDelete