Wednesday 20 May 2015

Blue & White; just being casual |

Hello friends. Here's another outfit post which I think is just nice for the hot weather in Malaysia. I've chosen a blue top, paired with white shorts and white sneakers.

This striped top is an old shirt that I never thought I'd wear again. Pairing it with these white shorts, I really like how the whole outfit came together. It's really casual, even with this blazer. I chose to go with only two colours because I don't want this look to be too overwhelming.


I really love this pair of white sneakers too. It's casual but smart and it compliments this whole outfit. I'm kinda going for the "vacation on cruise" kinda feel lolol. Don't really know how to describe but I really liked how this white pair of Lacoste sneakers did the trick.

ignore the leg hair and focus on the shoes

awkward going-to-fart kinda pose

Same old accessories

Overview of the whole look
So guys, what do you think of the way I mix and match my outfit? I hope it's not weird. btw I don't really like wearing shorts cos I'd feel insecure with them on. Do I look okay with shorts? Or do you guys prefer me in long pants. Let me know yeah! <3

That's all for now. I'm still learning to write a fashion blog post. Don't judge hahaha till next time! x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x <3


Lucaseelau

2 comments:

  1. You look awesome man, share me more fashion tips pls 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blazer and bag! haha isn't it awkw to make outfit post where everyone can see you posing? :-)

    ReplyDelete