Tuesday 25 February 2014

tips: how to survive this bad weather without skin breakouts!


HELLO BUDDYZ! haven't blogged for such a long time. I have no idea what happened to me. So tired and lazy at the same time. Uni life is really making me mad. I swear i have Einstein hairstyle now. (only when I'm in uni. lol.)

Anyway, back to the topic of the day. All of you should prolly noticed that the weather now is damn hot. it's like living in an oven. I literally sweat after doing anything. Seriously this is how bad the weather in Malaysia now. 

Okay what's so bad about this weather is that it's causing my skin to breakout like mad. i have never had this much acne on my face! not even during puberty. gahhhhhhhhhh. and NO I wont let this happen to my face. acne can grow at any other parts just not my face.


So, what should you do to prevent further breakouts? Here are some tips that I personally find useful.

1) Use your skincare products! I think this is the most important step to have a good skin. Don't be lazy and skip even for a day thinking that all that can be replaced next time. If you feel oily and greasy with those skincare products, just freakin throw them away. They're not suitable for your skin type. Toner and moisturizer should be the basics to your skincare routine!

2) Exfoliation! One good way to keep your skin clean and to be able to absorb extra nutrients is by exfoliating your skin. Choose gentle scrubs to avoid your skin from damage. I've posted about my exfoliating routine here if you are interested to know.

3) Use facial masks. I'm sure this is also an important step to prevent your skin from breakouts. I usually use masks on days I exfoliate my skin just so my skin can absorb the moisture better.

4) DRINK PLENTY OF WATER! Please remember to drink plenty of PLAIN water every day. Everybody should have at least 2 litres of water per day. That's like one big bottle of mineral water plus another small one. Believe it or not I'll fall sick the next day if I dont drink enough water. That's why I have made it a rule of my life to drink at least 4 litres of water per day. nojoke.

ANDDDDDD... I know some of you have been really caring and really sincere to know what's happening in my life. Some of you even inboxed me to wish me luck in er..... you know what and also to know more of my skincare routines. LOL. Well, here's a lil surprise for my loyal readers out there! I'm giving away some facial masks to help you counter this bad weather and to maintain pretty/handsome! hahahahahaha :D no pictures though but I'm sure it'll be packed nicely just for u guys. :D

So, how can you win this giveaway? All you have to do is to like my page on Facebook and tell me what is the best skincare you've ever used. I'll inform the winner through Facebook inbox. Looking forward to you guys sharing your skincare products! :D till next time. x


LuYourHighness

No comments:

Post a Comment