Sunday 2 February 2014

exfoliating your skin


HELLO guys. haven't blogged for a long time. how r u guys? how's Chinese New Year so far? hmm... I wouldn't deny that I was slacking and lack of ideas to blog about. Nothing exciting happened in my life lately, just plain boredom each day.

Recently I've gotten myself a facial exfoliator from Envie de Neuf called the Gold Radiance Exfoliating Gel. This is a foreign brand to me and I'm not sure if you can purchase it in Malaysia. I'm sure you can order it online somewhere. 


It's the most gentle yet effective exfoliator I've tried so far. I have a really REALLY sensitive facial skin so I always stray away from exfoliators or facial scrubs which would leave my skin red and flaky. However I'm really impressed with this product. It claims to dissolve away dead skin cells and the 24-Karat gold functions to renew the cells for brighter complexion. Let's see if thing thing really works! I'm gonna show you my exfoliating regime today lol. Please don't mind the flaws on my face. :I

Usually I'll dab 5 lumps on my face. forehead nose cheeks and chin. Lol I know more doesnt mean better but I just wanna get rid of all those debris on my skin gahhh...

spread the gel around your face. smear smear smear scrub scrub scrub :D

soon you'll see the gel turning white and chalky. eww..... lolll.. but it's a good sign cos it's carrying away all the dirt on ur face

ahh! all the white things on my face. my skin is dirtayh omg... :( and my pimple scar is so disturbing :'(

eww face... hahaha. scrub scrub all things away. shoo!
looking at he time. hahaha. i think i scrubbed for around 5 minutes. guess I've put too much of the gel. :I

foooooooooo... i can already see my skin cleaner and brighter !!

wash em off with water. :D

TA DAA! the results.......... :D :D :D unbelievable

ahhhhhh my skin is so bright ! and it felt like baby skin i swearz. so soft so toingtoing I can fall asleep while touching it. How I wish I'm with that skin forever.
Just for your info, I've onl used this product twice since the day I got it. Lol I was kinda skeptical about this at first because I dont feel the need to exfoliate my skin since it's already so thin and fragile and I'm sure I'll feel pain after that. BUT I was really overwhelmed with the soothing and moistirising effect it gives. My skin was totally supple and "toing toing" after using it. totally no peeling and pain after that. so happy lah cos I've finally found the right exfoliator for my skin after such a long time. Totally impressed and you guys should totally try out this product! if you guys know other awesome products, please tell me. I'd love to try out other new products too! :D till next time, x...


LuYourHighness

No comments:

Post a Comment