Friday 10 January 2014

hard living in a world filled with love


Sometimes it’s just so hard to accept the changes happening to us, especially when it’s become a part of your life. It doesn’t matter if it’s you who requested for it, or the world is so against you that you feel like everything’s so unfair. There’s always an end to a start. If you’re fooling around, then don’t put in any effort and end it as fast as you can before damaging yourself. If you want it to last long, put in your biggest strength to maintain it because when it comes to an end, you would appreciate your effort and would not believe how much you’ve grown to be stronger from that.

Speaking of which, I regretted for letting go of the rope. Now I’ve fallen down and the pain is worse than falling down from MountEverest *not that I’ve experienced that pain before. Ok no time for jokes but it seriously hurts*… 
Have you ever felt like you’re lost without any plans? Just wanna sit still and stare at the empty wall and just reflect on all things you’ve done and your happy memories being the saddest part of your reflection. People wouldn’t know or give a shit about what you’re facing because they’re just too selfish and will only tell you “everything will be fine” when you know you would not be okay unless you can turn back time. Everything is so complicated. You have no direction on where to go next, no guide from the one you need, totally left alone like an orphan. Crying is not the best option to solve things, but you just couldn’t stop the tears and you’ll laugh whenever you look at your squinching face when you look into the mirror, and then continue with all the drama all by yourself. When would all this stop? I don’t know but I just hope all these miseries will stop or else I’m sure I’d be qualified for a part in a musical theatre show if I don’t quit all these shitz now. I need plenty of support. Loads of loves. Plenty of advice from you guys. I dislike feeling alienated from the world just because I think I am. 
Tell me what to do.


Passion, Intimacy, Commitment. There’re no obligations in love. Be passionate, feel the intimacy, and commit to what you’ve brought yourself in. If you have accomplished all these, then congratulations to you. As for me, I’m just a sucker living in a world filled with love, and would not graduate anytime soon. Till next time, x


LuYourHighness

3 comments:

  1. Hey im not selfish but i really wanted to say everything will be fine! haha because everything comes to an end when its time :) hahaha maybe you can share your problems with your friends so that you can get advice from them? good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks Candice. hopefully I'll recover from all this pain soon.

      Delete
    2. you will and you are. Haha nahh you're welcome. ;)

      Delete