Wednesday 1 January 2014

exam period pain lol

YES, having exams r worse than period pain even though i've not experienced that kinda pain before. It's all in my mind. I HATE EXAMS especially when I'm not prepared at all. Too many distractions and it's my own fault for not revising but best of luck to myself now, I just wish I can pass this sem's papers. 4 more days to The Day but I've not even done with a single thing. Honestly, not even a single slide from lecture. WHAT SHOULD I DO! can i cheat? or steal the exam papers at night? or just ask a genius to represent me that day omg... please if you think you're capable of helping me please contact me by any means, AND I MEAN IT *despo mood* and I can reward you with plenty of cash!! offz to sleep and gonna start revision tomorrow. my pimples are already out because of my worries... what would happen if I start my revision?? *VOLCANO ERUPTIONZZZ* night night. x


LuYourHighness

No comments:

Post a Comment