Monday 17 February 2014

a new beginning


HELLO frenzies. Many things happened to me recently. First of all, I want to say that I'm not a slut nor a whore. People have been bitching about me. Not normal gossips but crazy ones! "eh you know Lucas has been sleeping around". ok don't be freaked out because it's not true at all. Nobody knows me best besides myself. So PLEASE SHUTTUP and leave me alone. what goes around comes around and I'm sure you'll payyyyyyyy!

Ok moving on to my topic today. Gonna share my thoughts about loveeeeeeeeee. PLEASE STAY it won't be boring. 

Many of you have been asking me if I'm single or not. yes I am single BUT..... things just might change. I'm awfully terribly dreadfully DELIGHTED. hahahahaha. weird but true. I feel good and bad at the same time. so contradicting but I'M JUST SO HAPPY ABOUT IT. can't control the feeling and I just wanna splurge em all out but I have to control.

this is literally my happy humsup stalker face. LOL
idk why but I'm just so crazy now omg. My mind is full of that somebodeeeeeeee. can't help it but it's all in my mind. I might just spend 24 hours a day saying that person's name. LOL all time wasted but worth it. hahahahahahahaha so crazy omg can't stop laughing and smiling while I'm writing this. I'm blossoming and just feel like flying. *flap flap my hands* I guess it's normal to feel this way when you're in love. I just hope I'll stay sane so I won't act stupid.

HOWEVER, nothing has happened between us though. idk what should I do. idk how to react. I've been googling for "romantic date ideas" and even some stupid ones like "how to behave while watching a movie". SOMEBODY PLEASE TEACH ME. how I wish I'm born romantic. or i can use black magic ka? hahahahahahahaha NO WAY

whatever that happens in the future, I hope it's gonna benefit both of us. NOT THAT BENEFIT AS IN "friends with benefit" but, more to like we can make each other happy. I just hope this is not a scam lah or else I might just commit suicide another time. LOL. #innocentkidhere

okay. gonna go offz now. pray for me and wish me luck guys! x x x x x peace out



LuYourHighness

3 comments: