Monday 27 January 2014

no ex no sex just yourself


HELLO guys. you guys should have known about my breakup issue from my previous post. Though it wasn't clear enough but I'm sure I've hinted much enough that even a blind man would know. 
It's not easy to get over a breakup. I had to fight with myself to get everything right again. This scene of "you're crying over me and i'm crying over you" is always in my mind. Just like in Korean dramas where two people in love can't be together. hahaha

Since I thought I've gotten over this, I met up with my ex. Such a stupid decision because you know there'll be something that's gonna happen but you just wanna meet up. I'm also scared that I might be too softhearted. So, things did happen. we talked about the breakup. I was so terrified and nervous idk why lol. I changed topic so many times that I felt stupid saying something so random like "let's go see blankets". like serously Lucas Lau you're so dumb lol but I was too anxious to think straight that time.

Then, we went for movies. omg. I was as rigid and stiff as a rock. seriously. damn awkward when my ex made the move to hold my hand. my heart was beating so fast that it almost came outta my throat. not that kinda blushing and happy rapid heartbeat though but I was just plain terrified. gawd the whole movie was so tense but still nice lah cos it was so touching lolllllllllllll. :\

Movie finally ended. I went home. omg I felt like screaming when I was otw home. it's like I'm so dumb and totally confused. all the questions in my head; what now what now what now??? 
but no. it only affected me for a while. 
Then I realised I can actually live my life without my ex in it.

So guys, if your ex ever ask you out, please don't. it'll just make your life difficult and would end up with no change. what's the point of all the awkwardness when you can just live life being carefree and untroubled righttttt?
just be happy and dump your ex out of your life now. :D
\MOVE ON!



till next time. x


LuYourHighness

No comments:

Post a Comment