Monday 16 June 2014

Lies.. or is this just life?

HEY GUYS ! I’M DONE WITH UNI ! omg time flies and now it’s either I start working or continue studying. To be honest, I have not planned my future properly, but what I really hope is what I’m about to do will make me happy or else by the end of the day nothing would really pay off when you don’t feel happy at all.

Speaking of which, I came to realise that success isn’t about being rich and famous, but it’s really about happiness. If you don’t feel happy, all the effort you put in would not be worth it by the end. So what if you have a highly paid job and work so hard only to see your savings increase from day to day? Even if so, I won’t be happy seeing my bank grow when I’m doing a work that I dislike. Of course, nothing can be achieved within a day. All good things come with hard work, but it’ll never be achieved without supports from your family and friends.

The worst thing that could ever happen is when someone says “Go ahead and do whatever you like, I will NOT support you” to your face. If you’re too afraid to stand for yourself because you care too much for other people’s feelings, then just leave everything to God. Keep all the hatred and disappointment to yourself because nobody would understand. Pray every night so that He knows what you wish for isn’t a bad thing and maybe things would go the way as you planned.


People often tell me I’m always thinking negatively about things. Yea who knows things might turn out good right? Well, I always hope for the worst because I hate disappointments. I’d rather not put hope than to fall down from the 900th floor. Maybe that's why I'm always anti-social because I'm afraid I might just burst out to anger or tears when people start to dig out my inner feelings. To you guys out there, please stand for yourself and reach for your dreams. Prove people wrong and show that you're actually different from all other ordinary people.

Anyway, I’m sure some of you have already graduated too. What r your plans? Share with me. I’d love to hear from you guys. BE STRONG! See y’all next time..xx

Lucas

1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice post.
    Drop by my blog some time. :)

    http://eunysstee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete