Sunday 9 March 2014

this song describes me best.


Hey guys. I haven't blogged for such a long time. Life has been really hectic with uni stuff and I have nothing fun to blog about too. I have quite a lot of random thoughts coming to me these few days. I have no idea how to handle life anymore and I choose to just suppress all these thoughts. lol. yes I always choose to run away when I'm facing problems.

Anyway, here's a song that I've always been addicted to since years ago. Never got tired of it. Never failed to be touched by this song.


你要的爱 by Penny Tai


虽然经常梦见你
还是毫无头绪
外面正在下着雨
今天是星期几
But I don't know
你去那里

虽然不曾怀疑你
还是忐忑不定
谁是你的那个唯一
原谅我怀疑自己

我明白
我要的爱
会把我宠坏
像一个小孩
只懂在你怀里坏
你要的爱
不只是依赖
要像个大男孩
风吹又日晒
生活自由自在

I have mixed feelings about the decision I'm about to make. I'm always told to take the first step in faith but I'm also always the one who ended up with disappointments. Fingers crossed now and pray for the best. Till then, x


LuYourHighness

2 comments:

  1. Haha my favorite song has a fun similarity to this. 我给的爱 by Faith Yang

    ReplyDelete