Saturday 21 December 2013

reasons why I started with my blog


Hello all of you living in this imperfect world. gosh. exam is coming soon and I've not even started on my revisions. One thing I've became aware of is the fact that growing up is making me slack and neglect more of the important things in my life. It's like I've lost interest to fight for the things that I desire. I'm pretty sure one day I might just go out unkempt like all other typical uncles in their 50's. 

Back to the topic, some of you may wonder why do I begin blogging all of a sudden. Some comments I received from others were kinda weird like, why can't I start blogging at 21? Am i too old for blog? lol. I really wanna put a motherfcukin face right now but I i need to make my blog PG13. Sometimes I'm just too lazy to involve myself in this kinda idle chatter cos by the end of the day I know it'll be hard to control myself from being affected by those repulsive comments and I might just lose my determination.

I'm very skeptical about this at first, and still am because numerous bloggers out there came out with brilliant blogs but left them to rot just because they did not achieve their goal. Maybe the contents they had were too lengthy? or they wasted too much time creating a post that's similar to multiple blogs out there. Sad case cos I might just end up that way too.

I do wish to achieve that millions or readers level where people would just come and visit my page even though I don't update anything for ages, but that's just something to be put aside for now. There're plenty of other reasons too:

First of all I can share my thoughts with u guys. I'm a very introverted person and I always prefer to express my feelings through texts instead of settling a complication face to face. And believe it or not I used to confess to girls through SMS which I absolutely wouldn't do now. A damn embarrassing incident to think about but, people do improve right?

I can meet new people too. I love making new friends although it's kinda difficult for me to mingle around with people. But meeting new people means gaining new experiences which is good for me as a person who's still growing up. I really wish to have that kind of courage and character that would make people notice and respect me but, that'll only happen in 9637291847 years but maybe, just maybe I can have that one day?

I'm always sucky in writing. Believe it or not I used to suck in my English essay writing back in high school. 60% average most of the time. or maybe the exam was too hard for anyone to answer? nahh. Blogging can make me improve with my writing skills. Most of the time I think a lot too for the contents of a blog. Does that mean blogging can improve my thinking skills too? I'll be the most intelligent old man next time. :D

All the other minor reasons such as making money and being invited to events hehehe are not that crucial though, although they're also the slightest reason why I started on my blog. I believe everyone should have a blog cos it's like keeping a diary, only in a more convenient way since you can search for the posts you want easily. Anyway, it's free right? :)

I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying - Michael Jordan 


LuYourHighness

No comments:

Post a Comment