Saturday 7 December 2013

atas cooking at home


I've always loved cooking at home, if you believe. :D I don't really care about the taste, as long as it's presentable and look more atas than the usual ones you have at home.

one of my creations: Carbonara with pan fried salmon prepared by me. Okay my food dont look atas at all. IT LOOKS FUGLY HERE :( but it tasted good lah #justsaying

 Maggi mee with asparagus, kimchi and beef. Okay. Now I know I totally sucked in cooking and failed to make my food look atas. but at least it looked more atas than ordinary maggi mee? LOLlLlL

BUT NEVERMIND. I'm sure I'll be more capable of doing it right this time.

So my friend ajak me to cook at his house, along with another friend lah. All you need is pork loin steak, bell peppers (capsicums), onions, garlic, rosemary (optional or you can use other herbs as well such as thyme maybe?) and also seasonings like salt and pepper etc. Cherry tomatoes were prepared as side dish.



 Capsicums cut into thin strips

 Gently slice the sides to maintain its original shape even after cooking. and it worked
Season the pork loin with salt and pepper

Toss onion and capsicums into a hot pan with olive oil, and then add pepper, salt and brown sugar. continue to saute until they are fully caramelized. add in some basil pesto sauce and also balsamic vinegar!.................................

 It should turn out to be like this! soft and yummayh

 Now for the main ingredient! Pan fry them with olive oil together with garlic and rosemary until golden brown.

Buttery sauteed cherry tomatoes! yumsss

TOTALLY UNGLAM in my wake up look. please dont judge me. I'm very hardworking to dress up myself one lah

Presentation is damn important to create that atas feel you want. The dish looks atas right?? :D please say yes

I have to admit this was mainly done by my friend, including the arrangement and deco. So once again, I FAILED i guess. but it was a fun experience though. and the food was total yums! Thanks for the food! It'll be my turn to cook for u guys next time and I'll make sure you guys finish em all! ahahahaha. x


LuYourHighness

No comments:

Post a Comment